Return & Exchange Policy
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with GFIT Wellness. Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
* Please note, that all return items must have their original tags attached and be unworn and unwashed.
• You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns or exchanges.
• Refunds for store credit only.
• If you would like to return an item for for any reason other than mispacked or defective products, we can issue store credit that you can use towards a future purchase. The store credit applied is for the purchase price of the product only and does not include any shipping fees charged for delivery. The store credit does not expire and can be used with a discount code.
• You will have 15 days from delivery of your package to file a return claim with customer service.
• If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, or is not what you ordered, we can send a replacement. We will provide a prepaid return label for our Canadian customers to retrieve the item. If international, please contact us and we will let you know next steps. Once we can see there's an update on the tracking back to our facility we will send out a replacement.
• If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than 15 days ago, the item is no longer for available for sale, or if the item was purchased using store credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund for any reason.
• If the item was purchased at one of our retailers, please take the product back to the retailer for a return or exchange.
•To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.